There are likely thousands of venues in New Jersey for couples to utilize for their special day. Unfortunately, only a handful of these venues are on the Hudson River and offer the gorgeous views of New York City that the Chart House in Weehawken, New Jersey provides.
What a view...
This was the backdrop for Nicholas and Jaclynn as they united in holy matrimony on March 24th.
From day to night...
View of New York City from Weehawken
Dance the night away...
The majority of the music for the evening was requested by Jaclynn and Nick. We utilized two separate playlists:
The dinner playlist was lightly in the background while the guests ate:
Here is a small snip-it of transitions for the dinner music with playlist below:
- My Way by Frank Sinatra (snipit)
- That's Amore by Dean Martin (snipit)
- The Way You Look Tonight by Frank Sinatra (snipit)
- Beyond The Sea by Bobby Darin (snipit)
- I Got a Name by Jim Croce (snipit)
- Over The Rainbow by Israel Iz Kamakawiwo'ole (snipit)
- Stuck Like Glue by Sugarland (snipit)
And more of a dancing playlist for post-dinner that included a mix of older and newer hits:
- Closer (Lyric) ft. Halsey by The Chainsmokers
- SexyBack ft Timbaland by Justin Timberlake
- Wannabe (Kay Stafford Club Edit) by Spice Girls
- Footloose by Kenny Loggins
- Ain't No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye, Tammi Terrell
Jaclynn and Nick trusted my expertise to create a good balance based on their guests and the direction of the evening, which went seamlessly.
Nick and Jaclynn were a complete pleasure to work with and I enjoyed getting to know them. Congrats again, and all the best!
To book DJ Michael Demby for your wedding, click the button below.