Until I saw an older model of the Chauvet Swarm used by another DJ at a friends wedding, I had no idea that a product like this existed. I was soon surprised to learn that Chauvet released a newer model with an added wash. Now you will get room-filling coverage from a red and green laser, RGB+UV Wash, RGB+A moonflower, and strobe.
The Swarm Wash FX is a 4-in-1 LED effect fixture that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes. It allows me to create an endless array of looks by individually controlling each effect via DMX and master/slave modes. Other features include automated and sound activated programs and a user-friendly menu structure.
4-in-1 LED light that combines an RGBAW rotating derby, RGB+UV wash, red/green laser, and a ring of white SMD strobes
Endless possible looks with individual control of each effect via DMX and Master/Slave modes
Improved menu structure for ease of use
Red and green laser beams project thousands of beams for maximum coverage
Quick set up with automatic and sound-activated programs
Control clutter and save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units
Fits best inside the CHS-40 VIP Gear Bag
- DMX Channels: 2 or 18
- DMX Connectors: 3-pin XLR
- Light Source: (Swarm): 5 LEDs (1 red, 1 green, 1 blue, 1 amber, 1 white) 2 W (650 mA) 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Wash): 8 LEDs (quad-color RGB+UV) 1.5 W (600 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Strobe) 12 LEDs (white) 1 W (300 mA), 50,000 hours life expectancy
(Laser): 650 nm/100 mW (red) laser diode, 532 nm/30 mW (green) laser diode
- Strobe Rate: 0 to 20 Hz
- Power Linking: 15 units @ 120 V; 26 units @ 230 V
- Input Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)
- Power and Current: 40 W, 0.5 A @ 120 V, 60 Hz
38 W, 0.3A @ 230 V, 50 Hz
- Weight: 9.2 lb (4.2 kg)
- Size: 13.1 x 13 x 9.4 in (335 x 332 x 241 mm)
- Approvals: CE, FDA
- Complies with FDA performance standards for laser products except for deviations pursuant to Laser Notice No. 50, dated June 24, 2007.
Not only can you daisy chain your power off and master/slave off this unit, but every feature can be controlled with DMX. This makes for easy customization of specific scenes that best fit the moment.